Featured Image Courtesy of Medium
Ezoic is a premium display ad network that uses machine learning to improve the way it targets users with display ads, boosting conversions and overall RPM (revenue per thousand visitors). Ezoic is a Google-certified partner and one of the world’s largest ad-testing platforms. Ezoic users claim that the platform helped them improve earnings by 50%-250% using artificial intelligence to test and optimize ad placements and layouts systematically.
At We Are The Curious, we’ve brought you an in-depth Ezoic review that will provide you with an easy-to-understand explanation of the platform, how can you use it to increase your website earnings, and how to choose optimal settings for your website.
By the end of this article, you’ll learn how to improve the user experience on your website and use Ezoic to save a lot of time and hassle while making more money on your website or blog.
What Is Ezoic?
Ezoic is an end-to-end ad platform that equips bloggers and website owners with a set of tools needed to monetize and improve their website. The most popular tool is the ad tester used, which you can use to split test different types of ads and ad placements on your website.
What makes Ezoic stand out from all other ad platforms (such as Google AdSense) is that it uses data-driven machine learning to optimize how and where ads are placed on your site. Also, users love Ezoic because once it starts running on your site, no more action is needed. The Ezoic Ad Tester will automatically split test ad density, ad location, and visitors’ behaviors when they visit your site. The platform figures out on its own what ad configuration should be shown to which users.
As time goes by, the Ezoic AI system will keep collecting more data from your website. This will result in a better ad configuration that will improve user experience and increase overall site engagement. And, of course, the better the site engagement, the higher the revenue earned from the ads will be.
Besides the Ad Tester, Ezoic also provides insanely detailed revenue reporting for your sites. You can break down revenue by article, device, country, etc. The platform also offers an entire suite of tools that can help you improve your website performance in a matter of weeks.
Starting with Ezoic is very easy and the registration lasts no longer than a few minutes. If you’re running a website or blog, make sure to give Ezoic a try, especially because you can sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Ezoic Review: Tools & Features
As already mentioned, Ezoic is packed with tools that can help you optimize your website. Here are some of the features that users particularly like!
Site Speed Accelerator
Many website owners forget about the importance of their site speed. But think about it: When you go to a restaurant, slow service from the waiter results in poor restaurant reviews and poor customer experience. Similarly, slow site speed can result in poor search engine rankings, lower overall site traffic, and negative user experiences that affect your conversion rate.
Ezoic’s Site Speed Accelerator is a caching tool that can dramatically improve your page speed. According to Ezoic’s 2019 study, this feature increases an average website speed by 200%. Out of all the speed plugins available, the Site Speed Accelerator will yield the best results.
Big Data Analytics
Ezoic also includes a free analytics tool that resembles Google Analytics. The Big Data Analytics tool gives you insight into specific revenue data, including revenue by page/post, device, country, and even traffic source. This feature is included for free, whereas the free version of Google Analytics doesn’t provide such detailed metrics.
Ezoic carried out a case study that shows the effect of the Big Data Analytics tool. The research shows how three publishers used the detailed data insights to increase revenue, grow traffic, understand visitor behavior, optimize SEO, write better content, track writers’ performances, drive content engagement, and much more.
As a result, there was a 68% increase in visitor engagement, a 300% increase in website revenue in under a year, and a 900% earnings increase for the site’s top writer.
Google AMP Converter
Have you heard of Google AMP? If you’re not sure what it is, check out this excellent guide from HubSpot.
With Ezoic’s Google AMP Converter, you can convert any of your website pages into a Google AMP compliant mobile site. The best part of the integrated converter is that it will be compatible with your ad setup and maintain your desktop site’s functionality.
Ezoic’s AMP Converter was explicitly built for publishers and includes features necessary for maximizing monetization. Ezoic’s converter is the only one that actually allows publishers to implement testing and personalization features on AMP articles.
Ezoic’s Layout Tester is very similar to the Ad Tester. However, instead of testing the ad layout, this tool focuses on the page layout.
The Layout Tester performs a series of tests to determine which layout is best suited for the user segment and display the best layout based on the data. Changing layouts on a per-visitor basis is the most effective way to improve UX and control ad space supply and demand.
The tester works for both desktop and mobile pages.
If you’re interested in discovering and testing more Ezoic features, click here for a free trial.
Ezoic vs. Google AdSense: Which Is Better?
Ezoic is a Google Certified publishing partner, meaning that the platform uses Google best practices for maximizing performance and earnings with Google AdSense and Google AdManager.
Google AdSense is an advertising program that allows users to run ads on their site or even YouTube videos and get paid when people click on them. The ads are generated from advertisers who are using Google AdWords. These ads come in all shapes and sizes (images, videos, interactive ads, etc.) and are targeted to your website content or audience.
With Google, ads will automatically be delivered in the following ways:
- Contextual targeting – Factors such as keyword analysis, word frequency, font size, and the web’s overall link structure are analyzed to determine what a web page is about and which ads it matches.
- Placement targeting – Advertisers choose particular ad placements on publishers’ websites. Ads that are placement-targeted may not be precisely related to the content of a webpage. However, they are carefully chosen by advertisers who’ve determined a match between what users are interested in and what they have to offer.
- Personalized targeting – This type of ads allows advertisers to reach users based on their demographics, age, gender, interests, etc.
- Run of Network targeting – Allows advertisers to target all sites in the Google Adsense network except explicitly excluded sites according to available inventory.
Ezoic vs. Google AdSense
Here are the key differences between Ezoic and Google AdSense:
- Joining both platforms is free. However, Ezoic requires a website to have at least 10,000 visitors per month to be able to join.
- Google AdSense provides detailed reporting; you can see data such as the number of clicks on ads, Cost per Click (CPC), and click-through rate (CTR). This data is not presented in Ezoic. Instead, Ezoic gives you earnings per 1000 visitors (EPMV).
- Both networks will pay you monthly; however, there are certain payment thresholds. In order to get paid by Ezoic, you need to earn $20. For Google AdSense, the threshold is $100.
- Google AdSense has a feature called auto ads. When activated, these ads can cause certain problems such as ad dilution when you use ads from other networks. Also, if you use auto ads, your website might display more ads than allowed. As a result, you may be suspended or banned from Google AdSense. Ezoic, on the other hand, boasts an advanced system that detects ads from other networks and displays ads only where it is allowed.
- Ezoic gives you control over the ads that are displayed on your website, whereas Google AdSense doesn’t. This is a bit problematic, especially when you use auto ads, as they will fill any available space on your website.
- You can improve your website’s loading speed with Ezoic by using their caching and Cloudflare apps. Google AdSense might slow your website, especially the auto ads, which have slower loading rates sometimes. As a result, you may notice a higher bounce rate.
- The biggest downside of Google AdSense is that they can ban your account without warning you first. Ezoic will first contact you if they notice any suspicious activities on your account or website. Depending on your response, they will give you a warning, suspend, or terminate your account.
- The most important feature of both ad platforms are earnings. In general, Ezoic shows much better performance than Google AdSense with a given amount of traffic. Ezoic will run the best performing ads on your site from different networks. Also, their payment is per view, allowing you to earn money for just displaying the ads. When it comes to Google AdSense, it runs ads mainly from their Google AdWords program, and visitors must click on ads for you to be able to earn any money.
Requirements to Sign Up for Ezoic
Starting a website and getting your blog off the ground is not an easy task. You have to build everything from scratch, regularly post content, learn how SEO works, and think of all the ways to attract audience to your website. And once you’ve got that covered, you need to find a way to monetize the website.
Ezoic is an excellent platform that will help you start earning more money from your blog in a matter of days. It would be amazing if everyone who wanted to join Ezoic could. However, there are some requirements you have to meet before your website gets approved.
In order to start using Ezoic, your website needs to have at least 10,000 monthly visitors. Since Ezoic is a data-driven AI system, it requires this many visits to be able to collect enough data and properly optimize your site.
But, don’t worry if you don’t have 10k monthly visits exactly. Ezoic is known for approving websites which have slightly less traffic (about 9k monthly visits), but feature quality content and meet all the other criteria.
Website Compliant with Google Policies
Since Ezoic is a Google Certified Publishing Partner, your website needs to comply to Google’s policies.
According to Ezoic, this includes, but is not limited to:
- No invalid clicks/impressions
- Not falsely encouraging clicks
- Not offering copyrighted material/downloads
- Not offering counterfeit goods
- The site should have reliable traffic sources
- Not using automatically generated content
- Not creating empty pages with no original content
- Not using content that is copied from other webpages
- Not keyword stuffing
- Not using adult/dangerous/derogatory content
- Not offering alcohol/tobacco/healthcare-related content
- Not using aggressive/threatening content
- Not using illegal content
Approved by Google Ad Exchange
You don’t need to be approved for Google AdSense to use Ezoic. You only need to apply to and be approved for the Google Ad Exchange after your integration with Ezoic. The great news is that, if you have already been approved for Ezoic, your chances of getting approved for the Google Ad Exchange are much higher since Ezoic is a Google Certified Publishing Partner.
When it comes to AdSense, if you already have an account, you can connect it to Ezoic. By doing so, Ezoic will get access to all your historical AdSense data and be able to create a baseline for your website and optimize your ad revenue quicker.
If you haven’t applied for Google AdSense, it doesn’t hurt to do it now. Sometimes, it takes AdSense months to approve a website.
Ezoic approves only websites that publish rich, high-quality content that provides value and information to the reader. This means that if you only run an e-commerce website, you won’t be able to use Ezoic. However, if you have a blog connected to your e-commerce site, you could get approved.
Site Speed and Caching Plugin Compatibility
These two features are not a requirement, but something you should keep in mind before you decide to sign up for Ezoic. Some caching plugins such as WP Rocket only work with Ezoic if you integrate through Nameserver. It is recommended to check your site speed and caching plugin compatibility with your Ezoic account manager.
Ezoic Review: Advantages & Disadvantages of Using the Platform
The greatest advantage of Ezoic is that it can increase your ad revenue thanks to its advanced, data-driven AI system. The company conducted a study on 300 websites to see how Ezoic affected the publishers’ performance.
The results show that on average, revenue per session was increased by 87%, total monthly revenue was increased by 93%, avg. monthly traffic was increased by 36%, and avg. time on site was increased by 21% after one year of use.
However, the increase in revenue isn’t the only benefit for the publishers after they integrated their website with Ezoic.
Here are some other advantages of using this ad platform. (Brace yourself; it’s going to be a long list!)
- Make more money with ads: In case we haven’t mentioned it enough times already in our Ezoic review, this ad platform will help you make more money with ads displayed on your website.
- More ads on your website: Since Ezoic is Google’s certified partner, they can display more ads on your website than you can. This simple feature will automatically increase your AdSense revenue.
- Premium ads and multiple ad networks: When using Ezoic, your ads will not only come from AdSense, but also from other ad networks. Because there will be more advertisers to choose from, it is quite likely that your website will end up displaying higher-quality and higher-paying ads.
- Automated multivariate testing: It would be almost impossible to test all the combinations of ad placements manually. For example, for five ad placeholders, Ezoic tries more than 3,000 combinations.
- Ease of use: Using Ezoic is super easy. You’ll be able to set it up and adjust it according to your needs even if you’re not the most tech-savvy person out there. If you encounter any issues, you can always contact the company’s incredible customer support or search for information on the Ezoic website.
- Excellent customer service: Speaking of customer support, it’s important to mention in this review that Ezoic provides one of the best customer support services ever. Once you are approved, you will be connected with an account manager who will help you set up the Ad Tester and answer any questions that you might have. Whenever you encounter any issues, your account manager will be there to help you out.
- Improved user experience: One of the downsides of running ads on your website is a clunky user experience. Ezoic will collect data over time and customize the user experience to different visitor segments. This way, your visitors will enjoy your site more and they will browse it for longer periods of time.
- Peace of mind: Once you start using Ezoic, you will never have to worry about violating any advertiser’s terms of service.
- Ezoic is free: We didn’t reach the pricing part in our Ezoic review just yet, but we can already let you know that you can actually use Ezoic for free. You can read more details in the pricing section below.
- Saves you precious time: Running ads successfully on your own is a demanding and time-consuming task. You have to test a bunch of different ad sizes, types, and even website themes. Once you integrate with Ezoic, this will all be taken care of, saving you so much precious time.
- There are no contracts: You don’t have to sign any contracts to start using Ezoic. If you ever get tired of using it (which we highly doubt will happen), you can turn the service off temporarily or quit it permanently.
- Mobile-friendly website: Creating a website from scratch is difficult. And, once you create the perfect desktop website, you have to make sure it is mobile-friendly. When you sign up for Ezoic, the platform will take care of this. Your website will always be mobile friendly and up with the current best practices.
- Excellent reporting: Ezoic user will receive excellent information and statistics that help you find out more about your site and its visitors than you could ever figure out on your own.
- Secure payment: If you’re worried about scams and not getting paid, Ezoic has got you covered. The company pays through Payoneer, which is a safe and free way to receive money transfers, both domestic and international.
- Turn your site into an iOS app: You can use Ezoic to create an iOS app version of your website, upload it on the app store, and monetize it. In order to gain access to this feature, you will have to pay a small fee of $4.95. But, this option is much cheaper than hiring a developer to do it for you.
- Ezoic Weekly Newsletter: Nobody likes subscribing to a website’s email services. But, Ezoic’s weekly newsletter is filled with interesting tips that will help you improve your website in many ways.
- Ezoic can boost your SEO: Ezoic provides you a list of keywords that your website is ranking for on the second page. Then, they teach you what you can do to increase the chances of your website moving to the first page. Once you implement the tips, there are great chances that your traffic will increase.
- A bunch of other advanced features: Ezoic has it’s own collection of apps that allows you to do all sorts of neat stuff like integrate with Cloudflare (giving you a free CDN), exclude certain pages from testing, block out certain types of ads, add SSL, create cache rules for individual pages, and many more.
- EPMV: Ezoic measures revenue by using EPMV (earnings per thousand visitors) instead of RPM, CPM, and eCPM (used by Google). Some users consider this a disadvantage, while for others, it is actually more useful.
- There are no responsive ads: ometimes, responsive ads can perform much better than regular ones. However, Ezoic offers link ad units, but they aren’t responsive and they don’t work as well.
- No live chat support: Ezoic used to have live chat support before. Now, they use a ticket system. However, the customer reps are very responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. However, you may need to wait a bit before getting a reply.
Do the Ezoic pros outweigh the cons? If so, make sure to sign up for a free trial!
Ezoic Price: Is the Platform Really Free?
Yes, you can actually use Ezoic for free.
It doesn’t make much sense that such a powerful tool comes free of charge. However, there is a good explanation behind it. Even if you don’t pay for Ezoic, the company can still profit from you.
When you sign up for the platform, Ezoic will show a small ad of their own at the bottom of your site. They don’t take a percentage of the revenue you earn; instead, they earn their own revenue from this ad unit placed on your website.
In addition, Ezoic offers its users premium features. Premium gives you a higher priority on all premium advertiser campaigns and some other goodies, generating more non-premium revenue for you as well.
Ezoic offers different tiers, and the most affordable one costs about $70, depending on how much revenue your site creates. If you earn more than a certain limit, you have to choose the higher-tier plan. There are three options to choose from: 4-Star Basic, Preferred or Elite. Each of the tiers has its own benefits and gives you an estimate of what your earnings will be.
Since some of the Premium tiers can be really expensive, Ezoic came up with an interesting system to make sure they don’t overcharge its users. For example, if you sign up for a 4-Star Elite Tier, which costs about $288, and your website doesn’t earn that much money, Ezoic will automatically move you to a lower tier, so you don’t lose any money.
If you don’t have a blog already, then you might be interested in another type of pricing. Learn how much does it cost to start a blog and what do you get for the money you invest!
How to Integrate Your Site with Ezoic
Before Ezoic gets to do its magic on your website, integration must be completed. None of Ezoic’s features, optimizations, or monetization functions will be accessible without integrating first.
There are three ways to integrate Ezoic:
- Name Server – This is one of the most common integrations option that ensures full Ezoic functionality.
- CloudFlare CDN – Integrating through Cloudflare CDN is one of the easiest ways to integrate your site. Also, full Ezoic functionality is possible with this option.
- WordPress Plugin – The perfect option for all those who don’t have too much technical knowledge or a CloudFlare CDN. The only downside of this plugin is that you won’t get all the functionality of Ezoic.
Ezoic Name Server Integration
The most common method of integration is to connect to Ezoic’s CDN by pointing your name servers to Ezoic. The company uses Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) with 21+ data centers all over the world to serve the site reliably.
In order to complete this integration, you need to update your name servers at your domain’s registrar. This will allow Ezoic to sit in between your users and your host, just like a proxy. Changing name servers will not affect your host. You can feel free to continue working on your site as usual, without any interruptions.
Here is a video guide on how to change name servers at the most common registrars.
If the green checkmark doesn’t appear after integration, click the green text shown at the end of the instructions for more details. Usually, this results from the fact that integration simply takes a little while to propagate across the web.
In addition to Google, Ezoic is also a certified CloudFlare partner. If you already happen to use CloudFlare as a CDN, you can integrate Ezoic easily.
The platform automatically detects whether you’re a current CloudFlare user and completes the integration upon sign-up. So, if you’re a CloudFlare user, look for a green flag in the top left of the CloudFlare option that says “Integrated” as soon as you sign up for the platform.
It is not uncommon for CloudFlare to require you to log in before automatically integrating. If that happens, there will simply be a black flag in the top right corner that says “recommended.” Then, simply click the green button that says, “Activate Via Own Account.” Click the button, and log in to your account.
You can visit Ezoic’s website for more information on CloudFlare integration. Keep in mind that, if you plan to integrate via CloudFlare, you should never click the black button that says “Remove CloudFlare integration” unless a member of Ezoic staff advises you to do so.
Just like for the previous integration option, if you don’t see the green checkmark once the integration is complete, click the green text shown at the end of the instructions for details. Usually, it takes a little while for the entire process to spread across the web.
WordPress Plugin Integration
If you’re a publisher using WordPress, you can easily integrate by using the Ezoic WordPress plugin. The plugin will enable Ezoic features on your website without disrupting it. If you have an existing ads.txt file, you may have to complete one additional step.
Here is a video that explains in detail how to complete the WordPress plugin integration.
If you don’t see the green checkmark after integration, click the green text at the end of the instructions for more details. Usually, it takes a little while for the entire process to spread across the web.
How to Start Using Ezoic for Increasing Ad Revenue
Once you integrate your website with Ezoic, you are almost ready to start using the famous Ezoic Ad Tester that will help you earn more money from your blog than ever before.
Here are a few steps you have to complete first:
- Add the Ezoic script to your blog’s header.
- Wrap your existing ad units or create new ones.
- Apply for Google’s Ad Exchange program.
- Start using the Ezoic Ad Tester.
Add Ezoic to Blog’s Header
Once you complete the integration process, return to Ezoic’s dashboard and find the “Setup Ad Testing” button. You can use this link if you’re not sure how to navigate back to the dashboard.
While you’re at the dashboard, make sure to click the ‘Enable Monetization’ button at the top of the monetization menu.
Next, you’ll need to add a few code lines between the head tag, just like in the photo below.
If you’re using WordPress, there is a neat free plugin called Header & Footer WordPress plugin that will add the codes for you. WordPress plugins can be really helpful. Check out some additional WordPress plugins that will help you manage your blog more efficiently.
Once the code is added, you can proceed to the next step and click on the “Create New Ad Units” button.
Wrap Your Existing Ad Units or Create New Ones
When it comes to monetizing your blog, this is perhaps the most important step.
Now that AdSense has lifted the limits on the number of AdSense ads on a page, you might feel tempted to add as many ads as possible. However, it is recommended not to stuff your website with ads, because it may become unreadable.
If you already have an ad, you need to wrap those ads within the code generated after clicking on “Create New Ad Units.” The image below should help you get a better understanding of the process.
Once you finish replacing all existing ad units on your site with this wrapped ad unit, it’s time to add more ad units. Ezoic allows you to run more than three units. However, make sure you don’t overdo it! Keep the number of ad units up to six so your website doesn’t end up looking cluttered.
Here is how to create a new ad unit with Ezoic and place it on your sidebar:
- Go to “Ad Tester,” and select “+ Add Display Ad Unit.”
- On the next page, select what ad unit you would like to create. The image below gives you a preview of all the available ad units on Ezoic.
Once you choose your ads, click on “Create Ad.” This will take you to the next page where you can get the code.
The next step you need to do is to go to the “Widget” section of your blog & paste the code into a text widget. This is quite a simple step, and even WordPress beginners are capable of doing it efficiently, so don’t worry about it.
If you’re unsure about the various ad locations on a site, here is a photo that can help you out.
Once you have added the code in your blog’s sidebar, you can keep creating more ad units and adding the codes to your blog.
Don’t forget to go to the “Turn On/Off” section & turn on ad types for all devices, so they can appear to all your visitors regardless of the device they are using.
Apply for Google’s Ad Exchange:
The last thing you need to do before you get to use Ezoic’s Ad Tester is to apply for Google’s Ad Exchange. Return to the Ezoic dashboard and search for a field called “Apply for Google’s Ad Exchange.”
Once you click on that field, you’ll have to fill out a short form, and then your application will be submitted. Once that happens, return to the Ezoic dashboard. Now, a new message will appear under the “Apply for Google’s Ad Exchange,” notifying you that it can take Google up to 24 hours to review your application.
Using the Ezoic Ad Tester
And you finally reached the most exciting part! To start using Ezoic, you’ll need to install the Ezoic Chrome addon. Here is a video that will guide you through every step of the process.
Starting to use the Ezoic Ad Tester might be a bit overwhelming at first. Here are some recommended best practices that will help you get the most out of the Ad Tester:
- Make sure to create as many ad units as possible.
- Choose multiple ad display sizes, even if you think they won’t work well. Let Ezoic test them, collect data, and then choose which ones work the best.
- Use all the available ad locations. Ezoic will automatically test all of the locations and decide which work the best for your website.
Once you set your ads up, Ezoic can start running tests and working its magic.
Ezoic signs you up for the Google Ad Exchange by default, allowing thousands of ad networks to compete for your ad spots with real-time bidding. But, what if you’re using AdSense or another ad network? Will they be replaced?
The answer is no! However, you’ll need to add one app called Mediation to your Ezoic account. The app allows you to link your existing ads into Ezoic’s testing.
Mediation will allow you to link your existing ad network accounts to Ezoic. Ad networks set up in Mediation will compete with Ezoic’s ad partners for the advertising inventory on your website. All your existing ads will enter the same bidding marketplace as the Google Ad Exchange.
If the existing ads end up earning more revenue than the ads Ezoic is testing against, then the current ones will continue to display instead. Ezoic always chooses the most profitable options.
And, that is it! It is so simple to start using the AdTester.
Now, we have one more important thing to point in our Ezoic review: Even though Ezoic will undoubtedly help you better monetize your website, you need to keep in mind that it might take some time before you start noticing the difference.
As with all testing, it will take time for the Ezoic Ad Tester to test all the possible combinations and find the best ones. Depending on your website’s traffic and the number of positions and sizes that you try, this can take anywhere from 6 weeks to 6 months.
To give you an idea of how many combinations AdTester will be testing, take a look at the following chart.
How much does Ezoic cost?
Ezoic allows you to sign up for a free 30-day trial. Once the trial expires, you are still allowed to use all the Ezoic features. However, a small ad will appear at the bottom of your page.
This is not the sticky ad overlay you might see fixed to the bottom of your screen, but a small ad at the end of your article. This way, Ezoic is able to earn a commission from your website without charging you anything.
You can remove the ad by upgrading to a Premium account, which comes with a few other benefits as well.
What is Ezoic?
Ezoic is a premium display ad network that uses machine learning to improve the way it targets users with display ads, boosting conversions, and overall RPM (revenue per thousand visitors).
How do you use Ezoic?
Using Ezoic is very simple. First, you have to sign up for the platform and then integrate your website with Ezoic. Once you do that, Ezoic will start testing thousands of ad combinations until it finds the ones that work the best for your website.
How long AdSense take to approve?
The AdSense approval process varies from publisher to publisher. It can take a few days or a few weeks. In general, publishers don’t wait longer than six weeks for approval.
Ezoic Review Conclusion
We hope that our Ezoic review helped you understand how Ezoic works, what its greatest benefits are, and how easy it is to join the platform and integrate your website with Ezoic. We also hope this review gave you some real-world insights into what Ezoic integration can do for an established blog/business.
If you want to monetize your blog, but you don’t have too much time to study AdOps (which is a whole profession in itself), Ezoic will help you take care of that. The best part is, you can use the platform for free. If any problems come up, just contact your account manager and they will resolve any issues.
Keep in mind that the more traffic you have, the more money you’ll earn from your ads. With that said, here’s another tool that can help you get the traffic you need to make Ezoic really profitable: Tailwind. Check out all the pros and cons of this Pinterest marketing tool to learn more.
And now, the time has finally come for you to make the most out of your blog! Visit the Ezoic website and sign up for a free trial right now! Amazing results are sure to follow within just a few weeks!